my "tea party burned this mans house to the ground" question yesterday

Sorry if I ruffled some feathers about that. I actually didn't get the idea it was the tea party's fault from the text. I'm in college and we were discussing this in class and I was asked to get other peoples opinions about that situation and it's relation to the tea party's ideas about how government should be run. I am not incompetent or anything, I can read and understand what I have read without any problems.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 10:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I must have missed today's question...

Personally, I think you inteneded to start drama yesterday. I read your question, either you didn't comprehend what you read or you intended to start drama. Which was it?

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Whatever,...
    DO you really jump to conclusions all the time like you did yesterday or is this all back-tracking and excusing yourself .
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Nah ..not uh..I saw the post and you totally blamed the tea partiers.I agree with YSK all about the drama
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• People don't play nice in P&CE. Expect a lot of flack!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yea, sure, whatever! I certainly HOPE this wasn't a discussion in a college course! That's not even a topic of discussion for the Tea Party... where would anyone get that idea? Now, for extreme libertarians... yea, sure... but the teacher better be presenting the libertarian POV and not just demonizing them.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 11:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• totally blamed the tea party
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• 'it really could have been worded better.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• idk I never posted in that section before I post in the nice sections where people aren't dramatic or defensive or whatever. I just wanted an attention grabber to get answers. It's not a huge serious thing. This section takes things to seriously =/
    gottalovemal

Comment by gottalovemal (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I didn't get offended by what you wrote...I just took it as another person being a sensationalist.
    art.diva

Answer by art.diva at 11:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2010