pregnant and spotting question...?

Recently I have been spotting after having bowel movements. I have been constipated and started drinking metamucil and taking a stool softner. I was scared to death the first time it happened...I called the dr. and she ordered a Quantitative HCG level which she said looked fine she has another ordered on monday just to make sure. Has anyone else experienced this and was everything ok. I just get real nervous when i see blood...it stops after a few wipes and i seem ok???

Karralg

Asked by Karralg at 9:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• are you positive the blood is from your vagina and not your anus? It might be a ruptured internal hemorrhoid. which there's nothing you can do about but wait it out until it heals.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon, sometimes its not form your vag. Esp. if it's after a bowel movement and it stops after a few wipes.....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I was thinking the same thing. Be sure you are getting LOTS of fiber and water!!
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008