i just need someone to talk to....

My SO keeps talking to this girl by text and everytime i ask who it is he lies and says it's someone else. One time i took a look at his phone while he was sleeping and she had mentioned in there how they had slept together twice since we have been together. Anytime i mention something about him talking to her he gets all defensive and pissed off. She knows i'm pregnant and she has 4 kids and is married and still precedes to try to sleep with my man. I cry myself to sleep every night and i even cry in the shower. He has no idea or at least doesn't care about my feelings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• Feel free to message me, I'd be happy to be an ear to talk to!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Well it takes two to tango sorry. I wouldn't put the blame on her, it goes to him and even though you are prego I would kick his ass to the curb. You have the proof but you are not letting it sink in.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i just started a group called just need someone to talk to you are more than welcome to join group. it is for moms who need to talk or feel alone. or if you don't want to join a group you can send me a message and i will talk to you.
    jballentine

Answer by jballentine at 9:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• IDK if anything anyone says to you will make a difference because even if everyone says to leave him, you will most likely stay. Most women do. I don't mean that to come across rudely, I just have seen it all to many times. I went though the same situation & was in your shoes but it was with guy #2 & prego w/ kid #3. Being 6 mos prego w/ 2 babies, I packed my stuff & ran when he wasn't home. Yeah, he came looking 4 me, but it was cause he threatened if I ever left he would kill me & my kids. I was scared to death, but knew I could not live like that. It was best I left. It's been over 10 yrs now & I have never seen him or heard of him from anywhere. My kids have a wonderful father & w/ God on your side you have nothing to fear. The bible says, If God be for me, who can be against me? That really helped me get through tough times. Just know that no one comes before your baby no matter what.
    Anonymous

• This is tough when you aren't pregnant, worse when you are. You are right...he doesn't and won't care that you cry. If he did, he wouldn't do this behavior. Ask yourself if this is enough for you? Are you willing to spend your life with someone that can treat your feelings this way? If you are, then you need to accept that this is who he is. If you need more from a relationship than this, then you need to move him along. Unfortunately, no matter how hard we want people to change for us, they don't. I'm really sorry that you are so sad.
    profmom922

Answer by profmom922 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I'm so sorry. I know I am half insane while pregnant anyway - Hallmark commercials make me cry! I can only imagine how something really emotional must be tearing you up. Do you have anyone you can live with? Anywhere you can go? I have to wonder if the constant stress and pain is worse then just leaving and dealing with it once and for all. I don't usually recommend leaving, but if you have tried talking about it... and he is defensive and sneaking around.. and doesn't care about you... I don't see a lot of options. :( *big hugs*
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• You know... the vindictive bitch in me would tell her husband what I had found. :)

Just saying.

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Even though I don't like to acknowledge that side of me; I agree with Serafyna. I'm more of a get even and give them a taste of their own medicine type person. Good Luck.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 9:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• OH trust me i would LOVE to get even. But i have only seen her once and i don't even know where she lives. I would do anything to get even.
    Anonymous

• My SO sees other women. I'm not happy about it but we're not married. He's taken no vows to be with me only so I just suck it up and do my best to make him want to be with me and not someone else. maybe you can call her and talk to her and tell her that you'd prefer she not sleep with your man and if she refuses then tell her it's only fair that everyone know what's up, including her husband. I believe in all cards on the table myself.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2008