Is your little boy a "ladyies man"? (lol)

My little boy will coo at men and have little baby "conversations" with them... but if a woman talks to him he turns into this whole new little boy! lol. He is my first boy and I had heard of this happening... but seeing it is just TOO CUTE!

He will litterally lean so far towards a woman when she walks up to him that he is practically falling out of my arms and onto them, lol... he squeels with joy at them, he will reach up and caress their face with his hands, he will get this little glimmer in his eye, he will use the most sweet and innocent faces on them to make them go "Awwwwwe!", etc.

He is a TOTAL and COMPLETE ladies man! LOL.... He is also 6 months old!

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 10:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OMG my little guy is. All the ladies love him. He flirts with all the girls no matter what age! Its sooo cute!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• OMg, I just realized how I jacked up the word "ladies" in the subject line! lol... I went from typing 'lady' to 'ladies' and missed erasing the R! lol
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2010