I need a part-time second job. Any thoughts?

I am doing the Dave Ramsey thing and working my butt off to pay off all my bills. To do this, I need to get a second job. Anyone out there have any suggestions. I am not really looking for a work from home business. I will do whatever. I am in St. Louis. If anyone has a pull or any thoughts or know of anything, please let me know! Thank you so much!

theatregirl26

Asked by theatregirl26 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• with the holidays coming retail and fast food are the way to go. My DH has an interview with McDonalds for a second job on Tuesday. They have had his resume for 2 months now but just called.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You might want to look at www.care.com and www.sittercity.com. You search by zip code and they offer mostly childcare jobs, but also pet sitting, senior care, house cleaning, house sitting, etc. Use the pull down at each website. Many are part time jobs. I found my 2 jobs there. Good luck!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I believe have an answer for you that will help you out. Please message me and I will get you the info.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:56 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I know you said you're not interested in any work from home type business, however I work from home and I love it! It's very simple. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Are you looking to work from home or outside the home?? There is a great forum that has lots of work from home job leads: www.workplacelikehome.com say Jayme Boyles referred you:) The jobs are usually writing jobs, customer service, etc. Good Luck!
    wahmofone

Answer by wahmofone at 4:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• All I wanted was to Stay at home and raise my Own Children...I was
    totally shocked at all the scams on the Internet that were targeting
    people like me.

I spent months looking, and did pay some "fees" to find out

about legitimate work from home. None of them were able to offer
    anything more than a few surveys for pay, crafts to assemble, or
    mystery shopping (all of which were nothing more than some spare
    change...not an income).

I am very excited to now Own my own Home Business.

I am working at my own pace and I have met and Teamed up with some
    Awesome Mothers and others...that have the same Goals as I DO!

I would love to share this opportunity with you. Just visit my
    website, and I will contact you with the details.

Mom's go to www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 7:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010