Is this right?

I live with talkers. They throw alot of info at me at once and then when I don't recall that they told me something already, I get in trouble.

I have trouble remembering stuff at the best of times anymore, but when someone's talking for an hour straight or interupts your thoughts with a buncha info your not thinking about right now and then expects you to be clinging onto every word and remember it days/weeks later....is that really fair?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 10:36 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Very unfair. They are into themselves and not thinking of anyone else.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• NO! I have a friend that does this. She doesnt get mad but is always talking to me like I know everyone she is talking about and their drama and her drama. Then go remember when I said? NO I DONT! Chances are I tuned her out though. I try but she never has anything positive to say and everything is SO dramatic! Her favorite thing to say is "you'll never guess who called me!" You're right I wont guess because I don't know your friends. Well it was so and so. And....that name means nothing to me! !!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2010