if you were me would you say anything about my co workers?

Okay so i just started at this job, i have only been there for about 2days& during our lunch break this grl that just started too, was telling me how she likes to party, which i dont see anythingwrong w/that but then she starts to tell me how she does cocaine& pops pills, that her bf steals cars& sells whatever is in them, she also tells me that if i ever wanted to party w/her just to let her know.Im like wtf? I told her that i didnt party like that but i also kept my cool& acted as if she didnt say anything wrong, after all i will be working w/her during my shifts.She hasnt doen anything wrong at work.She can perform her duties& get there on time.I will try to keep my distance if she ever tries to invite me out.Any advice on me telling my boss or should i just keep quiet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Are you sure she's not just full of shit?
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:43 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would turn in her boyfriend anon. Hopefully that would help them both.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Don't tell your boss! Just avoid her.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• if she asks u to go out sometime, 'thanks but I'm not much of a partier, she should get that your not gonna be much fun to be around. As for telling your boss, I wouldn't she will hang herself!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would think if she does all the things she's told you...she would probably be outing her self soon. You can't keep up with that activity long before it bites you in the a$$.

I would not say anything and let her actions speak for themselves.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If she is doing her job and showing up on time then what can the boss do? Who really wants their boss in their personal life?
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Keep quiet for now. I worked with many people who did all sorts of things on their own time. I just listened if they rambled on at work and realized it had nothing to do with me and the job. Good luck steering clear of her. Don't accept social invitations from her.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No she looks like the type, also th second day we were at work she had already went out w/another co worker, i think they knew each other, i overheard them talking about drugs, she mentioned how she had taken a pill& felt hyper& the other said how she was getting tired.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It doesnt matter if she is full of it or not. It could be a set up too to see if you are looking out for the best interest of the company. I would say something. If they will cross all of those lines, what will stop them from coming in and shooting up the office in a fit of rage. I normally think you should keep things to yourself and not get management involved but this is serious!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would just keep your distance because she will probably will not be working there for long If she is doing drugs. I would not associate with her.
    ladybug0614

Answer by ladybug0614 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2010