Please only answer if you HAVE had a boob job !!

I really want to have this procedure after the first of the year and I'm wondering:
Would you reccomend it or not? I'm not worried about the pain or the cost. i'm just wondering do you regret it or should you have gone bigger or did you go too big ???
I'm not trying to be rude but if you just want to tell me that I shouldn't alter my God given body then please don't respond. This is something I will do anyway. Thanks.

TexasStyle

Asked by TexasStyle at 9:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm 5'1. I weighed 117 when I got my size C. Definitely go for the D...It won't make you look overdone at all once they have settled. They will appear larger in the beginning because of the swelling. Don't freak out. Just enjoy them. I want to go back and get myself a little larger. You will love them....and all the attention from the hubby.
    Anonymous

• its worth it! at first you will hate them, but after about 6 months they settle in. Also if you are getting them, get them behind the muscle and always go a size larger then you want.
    Anonymous

• I got mine under the muscle. The pain was horrific for the first couple of days. I would definitely do it again in a heart beat. Under the muscle looks very natural. Most people don't even know that I have implants unless I tell them. Definitely go a size larger than you plan. Once they settle and the swelling goes down, they won't be as large as they are in the beginning. You will love them. I wish I had gone bigger. I may even go back in a couple of years and have them enlarged.
    Anonymous

• Try thinking about what the boobs will look like when your 50 or 60. Look to the future. Not the just right now.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I know someone who got her boobs back in 1976. She has never had a problem and she looks great. Even if you go back in 10 years to have them lifted--your natural boobs will be falling by that time as well. The procedure is so common. If it makes you feel good--and believe me, it will! Do it. I had three kids, worked really hard to take the weight off. Unfortunately, I lost all of my boobs with the weight. I've had my implants for 9 years--and I still love the way they look and make me feel. My husband still can't get enough of them...they are well worth the money.
    Anonymous

• Thank you SO much for the responses. I'm between an A1/2 and a B. I have had 3 children and I loved the way I looked when I was nursing. I was so depressed everytime I flattened back out. Now I look like I have tiny droopy cones. It's terrible. I researched and found out that cost wise, under the muscle is the more expensive. Also it is stated that under or over the muscle is basically a certain look and nothing more. I would think under the muscle would make them more stable. I can't wait. Since I want to be a C, I should get a D? I'm only 5' tall and about 108 lbs. Would a D make me look overdone ?
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 10:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2008