Could these symptoms in my 3.5 yea old be something more serious?

She has (at many different times) had the following wrong with her, and they continue to be wrong with her. I am curious if these things could be symptoms of something larger and currently undiagnosed in her, since they have been found at different appointments and the doctors may not have yet put two-and-two together on the issue.

-Constant heavy fluid in her ears which almost had her deaf
-Prone to staph infections
-Prone to sickness
-Small in size & weight (25 lbs now)
-ADHD (the doctor and I are currently watching to see if it will affect her life, but we are almost 100% sure she does have it)
-Constant runny nose (literally since birth and infancy)
-Sinus issues
-Heart murmur ("innocent")
-Slow growth (but not bad enough for her to be put on anything for it thankfully)

Those are the amjor one's I can think of right now... maybe I'm just paranoid.

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 11:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It would be a good Idea to write down her illnesses on one sheet of paper with a timeline of when they happened if you can and give it to your ped at her next well appointment. My daughter has several things going for her and this seems to be the most effective way to keep her ped informed, especially when she see's a specialist and has seen other dr.s as well. Let him know that you are concerned. i would also see about getting her into and ENT (ear nose and throat) dr if she isnt already..some of those things sound like maybe allergies or a sinus/drainage problem.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• She already has an ENT but thank you very much. :) She has to have a second set of tubes placed (in 6 mths) Thursday as well as having her addnoids removed. :(
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2010