Eat Pray Love

I've tried to read this book twice and couldn't get through Italy. I tried once more and loved the book! Probably one of the best books I've read in a while! What do you think about it.

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 11:36 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I could not put it down-loved it! I felt so inspired after reading and now I want to see the movie. Have you seen it?
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 1:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Have not read the book. Saw the movie. I did not love the movie, but glad I saw it because it definitely had a lot behind it. I will put it on my to read.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I saw the movie, haven't read the book. I loved the move....hubby fell asleep after Italy!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I always like to read books and then watch the movies. I haven't seen the movie yet, this is the longest it's ever taken me to get through such a small book. I am just finding it really hard to read this book for some reason, I can't get into it.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I saw the movie and didn't much care for it. I don't think you should leave a marriage just cuz you don't feel like it anymore. I didn't like the message it sends.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I liked the book, even though someone spoiled the ending for me.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• kksmomma1019 I think you have to be in the right mood. The same exact thing happened to me, but once I got in to it I really got into it;)
    lowencope She left her marriage for several reasons that she didn't really explain in the book-just touched on some of the issues, but it wasn't just because she didn't want to do it anymore. They mustve left that out in the movie?
    theutilitarian

Comment by theutilitarian (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I read the book and liked it. Would be kind of neat to just vacate life and find oneself.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 11:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Oh I know it's probably because I'm pregnant and tired and have other things on my mind. I will get through it though lol. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• So far I have enjoying the book almost done with it then to see the movie
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2010