Pain left side above my hip bone

but more toward my belly, Woke me up last night it hurt so hard, doctor said before it could be a cysts, but damn I get the pain all the time. Going to my obgyn next thursday to see what is causing it. I cant deal with the pain anymore, it makes me cry it hurts so hard. Anyone else have experienced this? Thanks

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 11:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

• Yep....I have a lot of overian cysts....It sucks....I have to stay on BC because if i get off of it then they think i will either get more and that will cause me to be unable to have more kids or that they will get worse and rupture....it kinda sucks and there are times that it hurst so bad but i have never had them do much about them because they told me the ones i have are so small that at this time there isnt much that they can do....good luck and I hope you start feeling better.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Thanks, Does yours seem to bother you more around your period time? Mine do normally but I am not suppose to start till another 2 weeks. No more kids for me.
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It sounds like cysts to me.But I'm not a DR.My suggestion is maybe you should go to the E.R. if you are in that much pain.I'll be praying for you mama.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 12:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Byannkissy, Thanks Its not hurting as bad and if its starts up again I will, I just dont want to go to the hospital alone. I know I sound like a baby lol
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010