Where is your kitchen trash can?

Ours is in the pantry and I think that's gross but I really don't know where else to put it. I change it everyday and there are air fresheners but I still feel kinda weird putting our trash where we keep out food. Husband says it's okay. There are no corners in the kitchen that it would fit. And we have a 1 year old who would love for it to be out so she can play in it. So I guess it stays, but where is yours?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• In my old house I kept it in the laundry room right next to the kitchen because my twins wouldn't stay out of it.  In our new house I have it out under the edge of the counter, and the twins are doing pretty well leaving it alone (they're 3 now).

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Next to my stove
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• LOL YOU CAN SEE MINE RIGHT WHEN YOU WALK IN.
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Mine is along the wall...I have a 16mo son and he only got into the trash a few times and then after getting his hand smacked for it now he has no intrest in it....unless i just threw something away and he wants to know what it was so he will peek in lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:51 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• mine is in the pantry as well, for all the same exact reason as yours! i tried buying a little one and keeping it under the sink but that lasted a few days and i got tired of replacing the bag more than once a day! i had restraints about putting mine in the pantry too, but i really have no other option.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ours is built into the cupboards right next to the sink! I love this.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• laundry room
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• cabinet under the sink and when I'm cooking I have a small container kitchen counter
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 11:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• under the sink
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• In the pantry also
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010