Does self immage ever get in the way of having sex with your partner?

anichols1

Asked by anichols1 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• OMGa' yessss!!!
    for the longest after i had our dd i felt so ugly and fat that dh and i nevere had sex...but i vave been working out and well now we do
    =)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sometimes, I am still carrying some baby weight and I struggle with it at times.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes my self image effects my sex life. If i dont feel comfortable with myself I dont think my partner will like how I look as well
    DBabyMomma

Answer by DBabyMomma at 12:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It used to., not anymore. Lol. I love my body now, but I still need to work on it a little, however it does not get in the way enough to prevent me from having sex with hubby. Lol. I LOVE sex.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes. That is why it is always done in the dark, but my husband loves me regardless.
    ByronAidenMom

Answer by ByronAidenMom at 1:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Nope. Not these days

I learned many years ago. That one of the key factors that has to be present in order for ME to have a healthy, happy, satisfying, pleasurable and fulfilling sex life is this.. Complete comfort and acceptance of: myself, my body and my own sexuality.

I have complete comfort with those things, and I have completely accepted those things. And my sex life, has just grown better and better over the years since I did so. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010