Why are some females that have the"GOOD LIFE" so MEAN??????

I promise today if it wasn't for the the grace of GOD I would have snapped. I tell my self if I get angered by a fool I am lead by one.

Silkangle16

Asked by Silkangle16 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• huh?
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I guess I'm lost too....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Why are some females who are well taken care of so mean to others who don't have all that they do. I mean that stuff happens in high school. You are an adult act like one
    Silkangle16

Comment by Silkangle16 (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Some people don't realize what they have. Or maybe they really are miserable? Just cause you have material things doesn't mean you are happy! Can you imagine having everything that you always wanted, but still feel like something is missing? I think I'd be pretty mad too! But that's no excuse for them to take it out on other ppl.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• have u ever considered what u think is the good life might be quit miserable?? i myself am a sahm and my husband makes good money, most of the time we can afford things others cant. but for the stability of money ,i am alone 98% of the time. i am very lonely, my friends usally cant hangout or make a big deal of our different financial situation, all the while i am jeaLouse of women whoes husbands come home and spend time with them, husbands that spend time with the kids,or do family outtings. most nights i watch tv and then curl up in a huge bed alone. u should consider money doesnt buy happiness, and people with more are usally very lonely and angry because every one thinks they r lucky and selfish.
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 12:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I totally agree with Mayo9mommy. It happened to me. I used to live the high life and in that high life I was very depressed, never appreciated my husband or my son or any of the material things that I had. I was alone 90% of the time while my husband made a great living for us.. At the end of the day during the recession we lost it all, and now that he doesn't make as much money (though more than enough), I am still a sahm, but I appreciate everything so much more and he knows that everything you have means nothing if you are unable to spend time and share it with your family. He is home at 7 most days, home Sundays all day, and during the day he comes home 2-3 times. it is great. we do so much more as a family, and in our hearts we are truly well off.. we are absolutely happier now that we don't have everything we once could afford so easily.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ok well that doesn't give you the right to act boogie. If your lonely find friends, someone that will like you for you. No matter how much money you have. If you are jealous of other peoples family time demand time with your husband. Today this lady was a total butt to my friend at the park. Just because she wanted to act like she was a superstar. She made her so upset when she went into the restroom she started to cry she is very timid. I was so upset and the same 4 ladies that hang with her dog her out when she leaves cause she acts so phony. All i say you can be mean to others just because you are unhappy you have no to balm for yor unhappiness but yourself
    Silkangle16

Comment by Silkangle16 (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• they are selfish and want everyone to brag about them. They are insecure about if someone is their friend or just hanging with them because of the money. They have been spoiled all their lives. there may be something about you that makes them jealous and the only way they can handle it is to be mean to you
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 4:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010