Have you ever thought

That it was a waste of time for you to watch someone else's child. I mean really $25 for 8 hours? Is that really worth it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• You could get more kids...LOL JUUUUSt kidding ;)

I don't baby sit for anyone because I'm selfish :-D
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I wouldnt think it was worth it unless it was a family member! Thats just a whole lot ofwork for now money. Does that even pay for food?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No, it's not worth it!!! I babysat for almost 10 years and had nothing to show for it except the fact that I was stuck in my house Mon-Fri, and my kids had to lock their bedroom doors.... I'm home now with all 3 in school, and I do NOT want to have anyones children in my home...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My teen gets paid $8-10 an hour

Answer by rkoloms at 2:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It works for me because I'm home with my own kids anyways. It's not much different when the baby I babysit is here, just getting paid for it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• no, $25 for 8 hours isn't worth it. I paid my sitter $75 a week and she had him 5 hours a day 5 days a week (she stayed home with her two children so having mine at home with her wasn't that much more of a problem, it gave her the extra money she needed to buy fun stuff). Im glad to stay home with my little one now, although I do miss the extra money I made.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 11:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010