Need a flag to tell me to go back to a question. This is so necessary. Please Bump if you agree.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 12:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• She is talking about kinda like the debate questions that people answer...half the time they dont go back to it to see what people have been saying like me....because i forget about it lol....the flag would be great....just a little reminder lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Not sure what you are referring too. Do you mean when you have an answer to your question? They have that in the activity tag. Or do you mean when answer a question and someone quotes or responds to your answer?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• YES! I would LOVe to be able to star a question or something that I find interesting!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes we do. We also need questions to open up to the first new answer since you last read it, not the first page (and that would be nice for groups, too). Basic UBB forums can do that without a problem, no reason CM can't implement it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would like that too! Sometimes I'll respond to someone who's responded to my question and I'd like to have an answer back from them.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i have no idea what you are talking about -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• That's actually a great idea!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ya I know what you mean
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010