What's your funniest baby story?

My fiance and I are constantly dealing with really funny baby matters with our 8 month old whether its a "code brown" ( a poop that exploded out of the diaper all over him in the middle of the sofa section of Ikea.. yes I do have pictures ha) or my daughter basically motor boating me at a family dinner. So I know I cant be alone in this... What's your Funny story!?

ryleyslennon

Asked by ryleyslennon at 9:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL.. I was at my moms house and my son was walking around without a diaper (he loved to be naked) He crapped on the floor and the dog ran over and ate it so fast it would have made you head spin. I DIED laughing. I told my mom that her dog was obviously starving and he surely had shit breath !!!
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 9:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• lol at both of you!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• my son is sooooo clutzy that if he does something clutzy, and i miss it, i always tell him "you put on a clutzy show and i missed it?!" we call them "shows" now cause its an everyday thing!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• When we were first new parents, my hubby and I were at home with our newborn son, at that time, maybe a month old... All of a sudden he (my son) started grunting and straining in regular intervals. At first we looked at him like, what was that about? Then as he continued, making the most unbelievable faces (he looked like that famous picture of Winston Churchhill), turning tomato red, and grunting like some constipated old man, my DH and I were laughing so hard we were literally crying. This went on for a good 5 minutes. Then there was the time where my son (then about 8 months old) was put next to some tulips growing wild in our yard. This kid, who fears nothing, FREAKED! He couldn't get away from the tulips fast enough. (cont)
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• (cont) As soon as we picked him up, he was fine... went to set him down by the flowers again, and looking at them with utter terror, he flipped out again. We checked to see if there were any bugs or ant hills he could have disturbed... nothing. Our son is scared shitless of tulips.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• When my daughter was a month old or so, she would take EXPLOSIVE poops. One morning my mom and I were joking around, wondering what kind of distance she could get if she were sans-diaper. Well - I found out later that day. I was changing her diaper and out of nowhere - BAM! It flew SIX FEET across the room, all over the changing table, floor, wall, crib, clothes hamper....and me. So...now I know!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• lol i was calling Vision Works one day to see if my glasses were ready so I could go pick it up and I just happened to be holding my 2 month old at the same time while putting the guy on speaker with the phone right next to my baby. While the guy was asking for my name and everything, out of nowhere my baby lets out a big loud fart! well of course i didnt say anything to the guy because he would think im just making up some stupid excuse.. So, I thought that was done and just kept talking and what do you know, he decides to let another one rip, way louder! I could've sworn the guy on the phone paused for a few seconds!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 10:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• She wasn't a baby at the time. My dd had just turned two and was potty training. She, my hubby, and I were in a restaurant eating. My hubby excused himself to the bathroom and when he returned to our table, my dd asked him very loudly, "did daddy pee?" Well he had to answer her and when he said yes she said "yayyyyy go potty daddy" Then she asked him if he had pooped. The color of hubby's face was priceless
    busybee911

Answer by busybee911 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2008