Are you still friends with your high school friends?

I have a couple that I keep in touch with and would go see when I am in town. I am the only one from our "group" that moved away, so they are all still close. How about you?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I have one friend that we have been and always be good friends. We go years without speaking due to living life and then it is like we never grew up and moved away. Facebook and email have made it much easier. Others I have reconnected with on Facebook. Same with college friends.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• There are some members of my class that I have contact with. Others I can hardly remember their names.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• A few of them. But I went to my 50 years high school reunion two weeks ago and it was hard to even remember people without looking at their name tags. LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I still see and talk to a couple of them, and I'm still connected with others through Facebook. But it's only been 6 years.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Only a certain few who do not cause drama in my life. Lol
    ByronAidenMom

Answer by ByronAidenMom at 12:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I keep in touch with a few close ones and with Facebook, it helps to keep in touch with others not so close. For many years, though, I lost touch with quite a few due to moving out of state, but was reunited with several after my return. My DD is actually dating the son of one of my friends, which is quite odd. We lost touch for many years and when we reunited, our kids met and the rest is history. They are now ready to celebrate being together for a year already.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yup, I am still friends with all of them.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i'm a military brat - i keep in close touch with the kids i went to high school with in stuttgart, germany - we were there for 3 years of high school for me - that was the longest time i ever lived anyplace - we keep in touch online and have reunions and i go whenever i am able to - sometimes they are too far away - through facebook, i have met many more students that were upperclassman when i was there and i've become great friends with them now also,,,,,,, you could say germany was my "hometown" - smiles
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I am still friends with pre-kindergarten friends, junior high school, and high school.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Some of them, not all
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 5:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010