Where to post ads for Ameriplan health discounted memberships?

I am trying to figure out what sites I can post ads for discounted health benefits. I just started working with this company so I just wanted to see if any one knew of any sites on here. I am trying to save people money on health benefits such as medical, vision, chiropractic, and Dental.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

• Hi,

You can advertise on your profile page, in journal posts, and in select groups that allow advertising. However, when you write a journal post, please make sure that you check the box that says  "Check here if your post should go into the CafeMom Marketplace".

The Marketplace is for posts that are:

* Promoting a business, service, charity or other website (personal, non-commercial websites excluded)
    * Looking to buy, sell or trade anything
    * Soliciting other moms to do something for you (e.g., give to a charity, vote for you in a sweepstakes, etc.)

Thank you for your cooperation.

``The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• bumpHere's aa bump for ya!!!

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2010