Could I possibly be pregnant?

Here's the story- I had my Mirena out at the end of Aug. The next day I started bleeding and it lasted for 4-5 days and I figured it could have my been first period and the timing of Mirena being taken out was just right- plus it coinsided with my old cycle.

Then my husband and I had sex during what would have been my fertile period in Sept and the next day I bled again, and it got heavier and lasted for four days so I figured THAT was my period.

Fast forward to now- Oct 8th and my period is one day late, my pants which previously fit are tight (tighter than last month), my breasts are a bit tender and I'm a bit gassy (and was last month too).

So I don't know if its still my body getting back to normal or if there really is a strong possibility that I am in fact pregnant? I'm going to wait a few days before testing since they are kind of expensive to buy but I just wanted some insight as you what you ladies thought?

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 12:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would take a test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• We happened to be talking about that b/c last night at work cause one friend is on it and it takes awhile for your body to get back to normal. I just don't know what kind of time frame it is.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I did take a test fromt he $1 and it was negative now I am 2 days late
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2010