Where to post ads for Ameriplan health discounted memberships?

I am trying to figure out what sites I can post ads for discounted health benefits. I just started working with this company so I just wanted to see if any one knew of any sites on here. I am trying to save people money on health benefits such as medical, vision, chiropractic, and Dental.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hi,

You can advertise on your profile page, in journal posts, and in select groups that allow advertising. However, when you write a journal post, please make sure that you check the box that says  "Check here if your post should go into the CafeMom Marketplace".

The Marketplace is for posts that are:

* Promoting a business, service, charity or other website (personal, non-commercial websites excluded)
    * Looking to buy, sell or trade anything
    * Soliciting other moms to do something for you (e.g., give to a charity, vote for you in a sweepstakes, etc.)

Thank you for your cooperation.

``The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• mom forums are good too.. just google free advertising and such also you local annex is good or food stamp office, a lot of people need discounts benefits if they cant afford insurance. email me... i have a listing on my site for ameriplan but no one to link it too.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You might have better luck with local networking groups, like Chambers of Commerce, lead sharing, business owners, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'd try thing off of CM. It seems to be flooded here.
    wahm.com
    mymommybizboards.com
    directsaleswomen.com
    Good Luck!!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2010