How I said 'I'm sorry' when I was a kid.

funny story just thought of-
when I was a kid one of my siblings got mad and upset with me about some ridiculous thing. Such as I won a game or something and it wasn't fair.
To calm her down my mom told me that I would have to say I'm sorry because it was 'the right thing to do' - that and she bribed me.
I fulfilled my side of the bargain with a
'I'm sorry you're such a pain!' My mom was the one apologizing when she couldn't contain her laughter!
any other stories? I need a distraction today-

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my story is about my little brother. He shaved off all his hair, eyebrows and even cut his eyelashes so close to his eyes that they bleed. then he told our grandmother that i had tied him to a chair and done this to him. She whipped me severely and sent me to my room. When our mother got home from work, he immediately ran out to her car laughing and bragging about causing me to get whipped. He was so excited that he told mom he had done this to himself and then lied not realizing that he was getting himself into trouble. I got the last laugh through mom spanked him then took me out for ice cream and bought me a new toy to make up for the whipping that i had gotten
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 1:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Not about that but when I was a kid, I liked to cook (I was 4). So, I would ask everyone if the wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. Of coarse everyone would say yes. So I would get two peices of bread and put cheese in the middle, squish it as hard as i could and put it in the toasters. HAHA :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• did the toaster still work? :)
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• lol
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes, it still worked apparently i made pretty damn good toasted cheese lol
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010