Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of person is this?

My daughter dad is always bringing up my past me and him was together for 5 years before I got pregnant and before him I never had a serious relationship just guys that I liked talking to. When I was young I was molested by one of my cousin and that made me change the way I think about sex and being touched. Anyway, everytime me and him have a disagreement then he brings up my past that I left in the past. He meant a lot to me so I felt comfortable with sharing information with him we were together for 5 years. He sends me all kinds of rude texts...speaking on things that I have told him and he also share the same information with his SO and she has said some of those things to me as well. Both of them are around my daughter and I dont want her to hear them talk about me like that...I want to be the one to explain that to her. I feel violated of my motherly rights. What kind of ppl uses a person past to destroy their present?

Answer Question

Asked by mom42107 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

Level 13 (1,080 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • that is horrible! they shouldnt bring that stuff up to you. He sounds like an ass..that is sensitive stuff you confded in him and h shouldnt bring it up now. I

    Answer by ria7 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • I would consider possibly having either supervised visitation or none at all until he can grow up and move on. Anything to keep my child from hearing garbage from such a low-life, immature ass!

    Answer by TeensMom07 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • He is an ass. There is no sense in him bringing up your past. That's why I never talk about my past.

    Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • @ PoisonousBlonde....I am in that stage now where I will no longer be speaking on the past. Lesson learned...

    Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • My soon to be ex is that way throwing things in peoples faces sometimes you have to say no you cannot talk to me like this It has to come out of your mouth or he will not stop. You have to put your foot down and if this does not work get a third party to resolve it. GL Momma Its in your hands and if you have to drop the hammer on him.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • Contact a family court, explain the situation to them and see what kind of steps can be taken to insure that he only has supervised visitation and some serious help for him. That man has some issues.

    Answer by debnich501960 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • He's a spiteful, vindictive, piece of poop. That is what has just happened to me with my ex-fiance. He disclosed sensitive things I told him in confidence to all of our friends and now nearly my entire neighborhood has been ignoring me or not talking to me at all. It's childish and immature...someone like that shouldn't have any rights to the children....only supervised visitation to keep that poison from your child. EF THAT! I hope you are ok and get through this!

    Answer by LynnB1 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.