Getting off the patch difficulties...

So I got off the patch over one month ago and have not seen AF just have had the period like cramps and many pregnancy symptoms but two HPTs showed up negative...has anyone else ever had this problem with this specific bc or any at all?

mlawrence489

Asked by mlawrence489 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• the patch totally messed up my cycles and hormones, etc. I went off it on dr.s orders. Skipped my period then it came back for 3 months straight after I finally did get it. I will NEVER use the patch again.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I can't believe all the bad things it does and I am way worried because I had a beautiful cycle before and during it and the patch really never made me that sick it's so annoying. I feel pregnant but apparently am not and have missed my period by 3 days now super irritating...
    mlawrence489

Comment by mlawrence489 (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010