How often do you honk?

I remember seeing somewhere that a lady got a ticket for honking! WTH? I try not to honk unless someone is going to hit me or is just being really wreckless. But when I first started driving I used to honk all the time, yea I had road rage bad!

twinmama2five

Asked by twinmama2five at 12:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont honk often anymore, I used to a lot more, i had pretty bad road rage until i had kids. When i lived in Utah there was a story on the news in the next city over someone honked and gave a hand gesture to a guy for cutting him off and the guy turned around and started shooting at him...now everytime I get angry i remind myself that they may have a gun...lol.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I honk when people do stupid shit around me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I rarely honk. If someone does something dangerous, I will. If someone doesn't start moving when the light turns green, I'll wait for about 10 seconds before I tap the horn. It happens very rarely.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I only honk when I'm horny :-D lolololololololoololololol
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Which is all of the time lololololololololololololo OH
    littlestar85257

• only if someone is about to cause an accident or run me off the road - usually, under those circumstances, though, i am too shaken up to honk - i'm just busy getting to a safe place - just the other day, i got squeezed off of the road - i was able to get off of the freeway and land in the grass - a few feet up, i would have gone over the fence -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010