How do I make a fake beard for my son the bum?

Halloween ya know. :)

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You can use vasseline and coffee grounds. It's how we did it as kids to make a fake beard. Use dry unused coffee grounds after you put the vasseline on him. Just pat them on. It sticks Really well, and stays put. It cleans up easily and it's NON toxic.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• liquid eyeliner.

Anonymous

• Yess, liquid eyeliner is a good idea =] Also, if you're not opposed to buying a makeup kit, you can use a coarse sponge and black facepaint to sponge a beard on :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• cool idea. all over his face?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Haha, probably not all over his face, just on the area that a beard would appear on a grown guy, yanno ;D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• AHHHHHHHHHHH SASQUATCH. No, like just draw lines in the beard area? I can picture that. My husband wants to try rubber cement and coffee grounds. I am trying to come up with another idea so he doesn't get high off the fumes and lick the grounds off. (Thirteen and addicted to coffee...bad mommy.)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I googled it, and someone sad brown or black mascara works well too, one with a bristle brush on it : D The rubber cement idea probably isn't too good haha, you're right about not wanting him to get high xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i did a beard on my son when he was a pirate - i just used the halloween face makeup you can find at all the drug stores - just did some smudging all over - it look great

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2008