What colors do you choose to decorate for Xmas?

I went to the store yesterday to look at Xmas stuff to buy our Xmas things (we lost everything we had) and I am unsure. I usually did red and gold, but I am looking into Silver and white...? What colors do you use? Pic of xmas decor?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• we change colors every yr
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Red, green and silver are usually the colors I use the most of for Christmas decorations.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Gosh I just read your question over again and noticed that you said you lost everything you had......not sure what happened, just wanted to say sorry that happened to you and your family.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm like LDSmomma. We do silver and red for the tree and whatever color other things come in. I do try to avoid gold as much as possible...I'm not a fan.
    sandrizzle

Answer by sandrizzle at 4:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have done Red, Gold, Sliver and Green a lot... the trees are not part of the color scheme
    just the mantel and the candles for the Yule Log... and the ribbons used around
    the house inside and out.... this yr I am buying the large outdoor round ornaments
    and the color scheme is going to be Red, Silver, Gold and Green... I like the combo...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Silver an Blue, Red an Silver, Silver an Purple
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 11:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i use blue and sliver. it reminds me of snow and cold and since i live in tx we dont really have white chrismas's.
    heather-bear

Answer by heather-bear at 12:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i change my colors every year going to go out soon and start looking for this yrs. decor
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 5:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• For the tree, I am using silver and red decorations. For everything else, whatever colors they come in : )
    LDSmomma

Answer by LDSmomma at 1:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• kksmomma1019 > yeah, thanks! we did lose everything but thankfully we are up on our two feet again.. i stay positive and just look at it as a chance to go shopping for EVERYTHING again. I thank God every day for my family, because without them getting through everything tha thappened would have been much more difficult.
    Luisa621

Comment by Luisa621 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010