my daughter is two months today, and i think she might be teething.

thier are two kinda swollen spots on her lower gum, shes been drooling moer then usaul, and sometimes when shen cries a teething pacifier calms her, but a regular one dosent. she also has a tiny white bump on her lower gum

luna08

Asked by luna08 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they can teeth up to two months before a tooth erupts.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• my son started drooling a lot about a month ago and he will be 4 months next week. if she is trying to suck on her hands and it sounds like she is choking on them, get a teething toy but also go get orajel and infant pain reliever. if she's fussing and you've tried everything thats where the pain reliever and orajel comes into play.
    kendram08

Answer by kendram08 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• My son started drooling a lot when he hit 2 months. It seemed to have really came out of no where. I noticed 2 white spots on his lower gums the day he was born, but they've never looked swollen. I've never seen a teething pacifier so I don't know the difference between that and a regular one but could it be the shape she likes better? Ive heard of babies teething really earlier and for months before actual teeth pop through so that may just be the case but I'd just be sure before giving her any meds for it. You don't want to give it to her if she doesn't need it, especially when she's still so young!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• My son is 3 months old. He has a bottom tooth on the left comeing in. I noticed he was rubbing his tongue over the area and drooling a lot. He will get fussy and u can tell its hurting him. I am not a big fan of medicine, but i would rather give him some rather than him be miserable. I tried the teething ring, but he didnt really seem to interested in it. If it helps your baby without having to give her medicine thats good! I havent noticed any swelling you might want to ask your pediatrician about that.
    Texasmoma708

Answer by Texasmoma708 at 1:58 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• my son was 3 months old with 2 bottom teeth.
    stock up on some infant tylenol & ask your pediatrition how much you can give her.
    msashleybear

Answer by msashleybear at 10:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2008