whats your plans for the weekend?

well im just now getting home frompulling an all nighter at the hospital all night my neice finally gave birth to a baby girl her name is:Shayne Marie Taylor:) 8 pounds 8 ounces AT 4 THIS MORNING but anyways i dont know what to do for the weekend,im taking the girls up to Belaire this weekend so they can stay the weekend with there grandma & then i might just hang out around my shop this weekend since all my friends are eather working or out of town
whats ur plans for the weekend?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 1:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• DH has to work this weekend so that sucks he dosnt get time off but im thinking about taking DS to the park up the street from my house....It has cooled down here so its not as hot but not to cold for him to play outised...Other then that same thing i do every other day
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Congrats to your neice! ;)

Well I'll be cleaning and organizing and getting rid of stuff this weekend.......I'm nesting lol. :0)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• this weekend is my birthday..i think dh is planning something...he's not every good at keeping things from me lol..ill be 20 =0
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Congrats to you and your neice!

Happy Birthday Lovin mybaby5!

This weekend is my DS's school fair, so we will be spending most of our time there either working or playing with the boys
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Flying to Cabo San Lucas tomorrow morning - my only plan is to have mas cocktails and enjoy the Mexican sun :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010