How long is the longest you've ever went without shaving?

Just wonderng

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, it depends on what area you are talking about? Are you asking in general--or a specific area?
    Anonymous

• Are you talking about my winter coat?? J/K, lol! In the winter I don't shave nearly as often...I think the longest might be a month...but I've honestly never paid attention! (referring to my legs here, lol)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• shaving what? LOL

legs - um... honestly I've gone an entire fall&winter ... always wore pants so who cares right?

armpits- a week (winter only!)

as for the more private area LOL I only shave there like once a week or once a month. Just kinda like a treat for hubby, I don't really care if there's hair there or not, shaving's a pain!
    Anonymous

• Legs-maybe a week; armpits about 3 days.

As for the private area--just did it today to treat the hubby . I shave down there in spurts. Once I shave it, I keep it shaved a little while...just to keep things going. Once you get into the shaving--it's actually self gratifying! Literally.....
    Anonymous

• armpits..longest ive gone is 4 days..but i usually do that well, in the summer every day in the winter every 2 days..as for legs..in the summer every other day in the winter..hahaha once a month..if that..private areas, i dont really shave..i just keep trimmed, and thats done constantly
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Try shaving (down there) instead of just trimming. I didn't think I would like it and my husband talked me into it. It is so sensual. You feel so much more. Especially the oral.
    Anonymous

• ummm NORMALLY I would shave my legs every other day my armpits every day and down there like twice a week.... but since I've been preggers EVERYTHING is different. i shave my legs when I have enough energy and my armpits like every other day and down there.... never anymore because I'm 9 months
    Anonymous

• the longest i went without shaving "down there" would be my whole nine months of my pregnancy. Everything else i would shave when i needed to if i wore a tank top or skirt or whatever.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• haha like two months for my legs in the winter... I drive my hubby crazy... lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I love the feel of the smooth surface down there. After I shave, I usually rub a little vasoline on. It's wonderful..I would strongly recommend it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2008