Have you ever wondered what you life would have been like had you not had any children?

Just a random thought. Do you ever think about it?
I know that it wouldn't be quite as hectic but I can't imagine it any differently.

Monica84

Asked by Monica84 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes, and it would have been boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 1:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i did once...and then my dd walked in and smiled really big at me...the thought left me and never came back =)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes. I would either be in jail or dead by now. My life was a wreck before I got pregnant with my 1st.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes and it would have sucked. i'd probably still be stuck in a controlling, verbally abusive relationship with the father of my 1st. back then i was young, immature and stupid and love really had no meaning until i had my baby and met my husband. getting pregnant with my first was a real eye opener for me and in some ways i think of her as the angel who saved me from going to a destructive path.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i know that my life would be extremely different if i'd kept in touch w/my high school sweety, but i love my kids.
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 1:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i have and I don't think I'd have advanced too far in my life, sad to admit. I think I'd still be living in an apartment by myself probably having gotten as far as one can get as a secretary career-wise and still struggling with money. I never was overly ambitious.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would still be a child myself. Not taking on any responsibilities.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It would have been lonely. Kids r a gift from God,adopted of bio. Adoption is an act of God Bio is a act of circumstance. No bashing please. It is my opinion. That is why we r on here. Thank u!!!! BTW it would be very inmature and low to bash somebodys opinion.
    thank u!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I wonder sometimes. I had a lot going for me before kids. I pictured being successful. But I love my kids dearly.
    angelica02985

Answer by angelica02985 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes, but I imagined a life where I may have been more successful in a career, but my life would be empty.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2010