How can I help my middle child understand that she hasn't been replaced by her baby sister?

I have been working with her on her preschool papers, taking her for walks in the park, and playground. I take all the extra time that I can with her, but she has started wetting the bed again, and the tantrums are worse than ever. She likes to "help" with the baby, and she seems to really love her, but her behavior is driving me crazy!

Sweet_Mommy24

Asked by Sweet_Mommy24 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wow.. I think it will get better, you just have to have patience.. How old is the baby? It's a big adjustment and she is just not comfortable with it yet...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Keep reminding her that she is your big girl & you need her to help like a big girl. Praise her every time she does something & let her know how proud of the way she is Maturing & let her know how special this is for you & her! Make this time a wonderful moment. Kids love to be praised especially little girls.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2008