Are you the ambitious type ?

as far as career or anything else?

I was about certain things, but for the most part no, and if the task was too difficult to overcome I'd pretty much give up on it. Not exactly the road to success but I think it has to do with Adult ADD, but no one knew about that until recent years.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 1:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes I am. I always try to see things through no matter what. Right now I'm working on somethinb business related and it will not even be able to start for 5 years! But I keep plugging away at it because I know those years will fly by and I can either be the same or better. I always choose better :)
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I am very ambitious, I want to be the best at both of my jobs. I get something out of work (other than the money I need) that keeps me happy. I love being the go to girl at work.

Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I worked full time up until I had pregnancy complications with my youngest (now 2.5). We decided that I would stay home. I was a career girl; very driven. I always did whatever I could to be the best - I'm proud of my background and accomplishments. I was the one my bosses gave the tough assignments to, and most of the time I succeeded.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• There are so many successful people with ADD, like Richard Bramson.

You need to not use it as an excuse

Answer by rkoloms at 2:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes. i want to succeed at all costs. im always online trying to make my website or blog better, i always check my email because if a customer needs me i need to be there for them a.s.a.p.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'am very imbatious, always striving to work my way to the top at work.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 3:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have ADD too but I am extremely ambitious.

I have to work harder at some things than other people but I like hard work...it gives my brain something to do...and want everything i do to be perfect, which means constant improvement.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I like to think so!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010