This really bugs me for some reason, lol

If you answer a question on this site in what you feel is an honest answer ( and yes some answers are brutally honest) but yet your simply stating how you would handle the situation and you give your advice.....the poster ends up getting mad and deleting the question, just because it was something they did not want to hear! This is frustrating to me......lol....are people really that immature.....?????

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• yea i know what you mean..but i kind of forget it..unless its a question i really liked i dont go back to it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It drives me nuts too!! Sometimes I post a spinoff of the question so people can answer! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Maybe they felt like they shouldn't have posted the question. It might not have had anything to do with you. Just a thought. ;)
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes, it bugs me but they asked the question so I am gonna put my opinion.. liked or not.. ya know
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I know what you mean.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• don't assume that the poster deletes it, I had a question last week, and responses got so heated that CM deleted it.
    If the poster deletes it, it could be for good reason, maybe it seems that people are getting very upset.

anyway, if you can tell that the poster of the question is mad, then deletes it, I personally chuckle.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• They probably deleted it because they were insulted. It's their prerogative to delete if they want. You can give an opinion in a nice way without being "brutal" too. I try not to insult although when I read my answer back before I post it, it may sound insulting so I try to make it a little nicer because after all, we are all adults and basically in the same boat. I try to see things from another's point of view because If I have never walked in their shoes, who am I to be judgemental or harsh? But sometimes it just can come out that way so who cares if they delete it?

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes they are.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2010