Do you guys like giving head?

I don't... 95% of the time, sometimes I'll be in the mood but ugh. I do it soemtimes just for him. I just don't find the attraction to women. I mean his "stuff" is nice and everything, It hurts my jaw though and I just think it sucks... lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• haha same with me....i just am not in the mood to do that LOL
    Anonymous

• I love doing it. Most of the time I'm too tired after all day with 3 kids so I would rather do this than participate in sex. It takes half the time, lol.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 10:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I have to be in the mood to do it..I prefer it in the 69 position. I can definitely do it a lot longer when he is down on me as well.
    Anonymous

• I dont do it at all, I've been with my guy for almost 2 years and I've only done it 2 times. I hate it. I cant do it very long so whats the point.
    Anonymous

• LOL.. I know what ya mean by the aching jaw.. lmao! Im never really in the mood at first but once hubby hoaxes me into it, his groans and moans quickly gets me in the mood and he'd swear he was paying me.. LOL
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• LMAO.....I sorta like doing it. Not all of the time mind you, but it makes him feel like he has to please me. Then I have the power...and the power turns me on!  Queen me.....  

mommyluvsphilip

Answer by mommyluvsphilip at 10:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I love it and the power I get lol
    Anonymous

• i hate it!! never have liked it..i'll do it once in a blue moon..but..thats it..i have really bad gag reflexes too..lol..so..yaa i dont like doing it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• omg. I thought I was the only one who hated it. LOL
    Anonymous

• I don't mind it unless my hubby just came home from work and he's all sweaty then I refuse to do it. LOL But I don't mind it all that much
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2008