Pregnant right after miscarriage? Is it possible?

I was pregnant for what I thought was 10.5 weeks, come to find out the baby quit growing after being fertilized. The chromosones didn't match up. So technically there wasn't a baby, but it just makes me feel better about the situation. Anywho, I started some light spotting on Sept. 11th and fully miscarried naturally on sept 15th. The bleeding stopped on the 17th of Sept.Right before the miscarriage my partner and I were having unprotected sex, all thee time. Because we didn't think anything of it. And shortly after the miscarriage we started having unprotected sex again. Not thinking, that this was the most fertile time for a woman. I'm starting to feel pregnant again, I'm nauseous, dizzy, I have hunger spells, then not wanting to eat at all. I'm starting to bruise more easily again. And I'm tired all the time, but at the most unreasonable times. These were all signs that I had last time. when can i take another test to see?

dre.mommy.to.be

Asked by dre.mommy.to.be at 1:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sorry for your lose......
    i really don't know
    but i m/c on nov. 30 and by dec 18 i was pregnant again..it might be possible
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• There was a lot more to the question, I just ran out of space. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm just scared that I'm pregnant, again. I don't want to miscarry. I should have used protection of some sort. But if I am, I'll love the baby, with everything I've got. Some people say it only takes a day after, some say years. I don't know what to think or how to feel about this.
    dre.mommy.to.be

Comment by dre.mommy.to.be (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes, you can get pregnant right after a miscarriage. I did. Just take care of yourself, it's usually better to wait, but sometimes things happen that we don't expect. You can try taking a pregnancy test, or you might call your doctor, they may want to see you just to make sure that everything's okay.

Best of wishes to you!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes there is a chance you are pregnant my cousin she had a miscarriage and soon after she was pregnant again you should try going to your doctor soon.
    krystal2010

Answer by krystal2010 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Alright; Thanks ladies! I appreciate it. I just didn't know if i needed to wait a month to take a test, i have pre-natals so thats not an issue. I guess I'll play the waiting game.
    dre.mommy.to.be

Comment by dre.mommy.to.be (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm sorry for your loss. I would call your ob/gyn and ask them to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have lost 3 early, and the next cycle was pregnant again, and carried to term. Well two, I am 29wks with my third! I am very sorry!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I got pregnant 2 weeks after miscarrying twins at 11 weeks. I carried him to term, no problem. Don't worry, you'll probably be fine.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 2:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I also got pregnant right after a miscarriage. It was a year ago not I have a 13 month old.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 9:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• *now
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 9:18 AM on Oct. 9, 2010