What do you think of...?

a man who doesn't like sports (except baseball), isn't handy or good with tools, not really into cars or hunting or any of that "macho" stuff. But does like to cook and is an okay cleaner for the most part.

Loves being with his family, not the guys (doesn't really have any guys, but I digress)

Is loyal to his GORGEOUS wife (bats eyelashes), although does have a wandering eye but I forgive that.

No college degree or any professional skills that will get him a well-paying job and has been unemployed so long he can't find any real work (full-time). I fly helicopters for a living (mostly for hospitals) and it pays very well and he does part-time work, but its intermittent and pay isn't all that great.

I ask cuz he really feels useless and like he's a loser. I tell him he's not and does a great job with the family and house. I dunno what else to tell him or do for him.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 1:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you & your kids are Very Blessed to have such a Awesome Husband & Dad:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 4:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Heck! I think that is great! Honestly, it sounds like both of you enjoy it the way it is! Why would it make him a loser because he does not earn a large income? In my opinion, he is one hell of a man when he is willing to run the household and help his wife achieve her dreams!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Aww, he sounds like a sweetheart. You are blessed!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Honestly, he doesn't sound like the type of guy I would really hang around or be with...I kind of like the macho guy stuff. But if you are happy with him, just keep assuring him you're happy with him and with who he is.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would LOVE it. You tell your DH that he is FAR from a loser!!!! He is a great DH and personally I am jealous!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't know what to tell him either. He sounds like my man and he is the love of my life and the most amazing man I have ever met. Just tell him another womant hinks he is great for sure on here! And that's me! :) Tell him I said to keep up the good work! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Good man.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Awwe he sounds like a swwet heart (Which is hard to find nowadays) He totally isnt a loser! Im jealous! Wish I could find a guy like that! :) Tell him to keep up the good work! :)
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think he sounds great! Nothing wrong with a SAHD! My DH has told me before that he would love to be a SAHD. He knows the kids can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but knows that spending all that quality time with them would be worth it. =) Tell your DH to stop being so hard on himself...sounds like he's doing a great job!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sounds like a real keeper! Once in awhile there are part time ads on www.indeed.com that are just a few hours here and there. Just one idea..............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010