What should I put in a Star Wars theme goody bag?

My son's party is next Saturday and I still need to make the goody bags. Any ideas?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 1:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• Stickers, the little star wars rings and pencils, bouncy ball, sweet tarts...IT doesn't all have to be themed. Actually really it doesn't 'have' to be themed at all. They just lie to get the cool bag with stuff.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• *like
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would go to a party store and they should have plenty of things to choose from. Maybe candy, stickers, penc ils, erasers, note tablets, toys.Even try at the grocery fruit snacks, little lego kits, activity books, crayson. I guess anything that goes with your theme would be okay. Even little slinkys,play doo. If can not find what goes with the theme maybe just the colors to your theme.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i would get little red and blue playdohs, the little starwars notebooks and matching pencils (kids love those things) lots of candy....
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 2:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2010