What cute things do you do for your SO?

Just would like some good ideas

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Today he was getting dressed for work and I said "You know what, my husband is REALLY hot!" We're always saying stuff like that to make each other smile. Or sometimes we'll just pick up the phone during the day and call to say "Just wanted to tell you I love you." Other times I do little stuff like fill his coffee pot for him or throw his coat in the dryer for a few minutes to warm it up before he heads out. It's the little things that let us know we're thinking about each other that counts.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 10:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I write him love letters. And I draw sappy pictures with glitter and hearts. My hubby eats it up. I actually found a special box that has all of the pictures and letters I've ever given him. Sometimes if he's at work I'll sneak over and leave a love letter in his car for him to find. I make cards for him for no reason other than I love him. I try to anticipate his needs which he loves. He gets up around 3:30am to get ready for work and I've gotten into the habit of getting his clothes and stuff ready and setting it up in the bathroom. I send him emails telling him I love him even if we're in the same room. I take pictures of myself and let him pick out his favorites. LOL The list goes on and on!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I send him a text about what I want to do in bed when he gets home and than order din and put kids down early and make us time
    Anonymous

• I always make his lunch for work, and I like to put in cookies and little notes. I also set his clothes out. It's things that he can do for himself, but I like to do them just to make him feel special and make his life easier.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I make him breakfast for him before he goes to work even if it means doing it at 4 in the morning. (Which a lot of times it has been) He is always so appreciative of that and I get extra hugs and attention when I do.
    I walk up and massage his shoulders after work when I can tell he's had a rough day. He loves that.
    I tell him he's the best husband in the world to me. Give him compliments on his looks, sex, etc.I can tell it makes him more confident in himself.
    I rub his hair sometimes when were watching a movie
    and I also send him short love notes.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• aww you girls are so sweet! sometimes i would call him when he's at work just to tell him i love him. i make sure he knows that i love him alot. well we just got into a fight and i have no idea wth im typing lol! i still love him..but he can be such a pain in the ass sometimes! =P
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I like to call him just to tell him that I Love him or send text messages even if he is in the other room! I sometimes send him ecards or sexy emails. He Loves to eat goodies so I will bake his favorite chocolate chip cookies and send them to work with him!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 3:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• everything. he does nothing. i fix his lunch box in the am, his food adn drinks in the pm, wait on him damn near hand and foot. and for all of this stuff i do gets me spoiled rotten.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008