Any moms of 2 ttc #3?

I have 2 kids already, one is 3.5 and the other is 1.5, thinking about #3 already! Anyone else in this same position? If so, do you have any concerns about having 3?!

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a 2 yr old...25 months. And a 1 yr old, as of yesterday. We have been discussing it. Have boys and of course would like a girl. Plus I know if I wait for these two to be 4 and 5, I will want 2 more babies close before being done. And of course depends on your support....my hubby will be deploying and training a long time, not so sure I want to be alone with 3 babies. I am already alone about 3/4 or the month as it is and I don''t know how I would give a new baby the attention I would like to give it, as well as the attention these 2 deserve. But hey, some ladies do it with no problems, they say it just adds 1 more to the madness.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• We have two children; 7 year old daughter, 6 year old son. We are TTC #3! We got pregnant in the spring but sadly, I m/c in June. We've been trying again since July so hoping for a BFP one of these months! We weren't even trying with my past pregnancy and it happened! I should also clarify that our two children are adopted so having a baby would just be the icing on the cake to add to our already wonderful family! THe kids are hoping that 'mommy' has a baby too so we are all on board and hope that what is to be, will be! Best of luck to you who are TTC#3 as well!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Awww, thanks for sharing ladies! Baby dust to you both! :)
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm actually pregnant with number 2 right now, first one will be almost 3 or just turning 3 when this one is born.. I may consider another kid later in life, but right now am pretty set on 2.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• my hubby and i are currently trying for #3 and mine are the same age as yours :)
    SuperM0mmy

Answer by SuperM0mmy at 5:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• We're trying for #3. We have a 7 yr old and a 3 yr old and have been trying for more than 2 years. Our only concerns about having a 3rd is that so far we can't. I have an ectopic pregnancy that is ending right now and I'm not sure that I want to go through everything again just to have it end.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2010