32 weeks and when baby stretches his arm and leg together it hurts

does it feel hurt for you? He stretches all day and moving a lot, especially when I finish eating and drinking water. Also his head is still on top for the past 2 wks, how do you make him turn, i'm scare he'll breech

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• He'll turn when an dif he wants to. lol. Yes they can hurt when they move around a lot or suddenly but enjoy it. You only get to feel if for a short while. Then you miss it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm 32 weeks too. My lil one turned months ago, but if your doctor isn't worried yet, I wouldn't be either. My oldest didn't turn til last min. And yes, when she moves it hurts like hell... She actually cracks my back she kicks so hard... And with a hip out of place and rotated I am having a lot of trouble even walking... But that's all part of the game.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• :( hang in there!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 2:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010