He goes "quick"!

I'm on my third pregnancy now, and when I'm pregnant... I want sex to be fast and over! I'm way to impatient to wait, it's basically just for him and that's okay with me b/c usaully I don't want to. He never pressures me or anything, thats good.

Anyways, how can I train him back when I'm not pregnant anymore? (to last longer)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Tell him to tell you when he's almost reached his peak and stop everything except a little kissing and touching. Then start again. it worked for my hubby. If we stopped he would be able to go for an hour after that
    Anonymous

• I jush get DH to stop for a minute when he is fixing to go. Then start again until I am satisfied. Right before he is about to he will ask if I'm done and i'll say yes or no. If yes he will go if no he will stop and restart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2008