ok if my last period was aug. 26 and it was normal but ihad sex with someone other than my partner on the 11th of aug. would there be a possabilaty that the baby could be the other person??

who is anyone to juge me about my issue and for people to sit there and put me down hurts ! don't u think I'm a person ! and I'm a person who makes mistakes ... I'm already beating myself up about my whole situation! but anyways when they did my ultrasound on 10/2/08 and they used the first day of my last period and my doctor says i was exactly 7 weeks thats inculding the first day of my last period so I have no idea .... and I'm scared and hurt but not as hurt as my partner is going to be !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes, yes there is.
    Anonymous

• sweetie I was not bashing you look at it this way if he cheated on you would you want to know just to be safe Im sure you feel bad but but the truth is you exposed you and him to sexually diseases and you both need to get cked I hope all works out for everyones sake
    Anonymous

• Honestly, there's ALWAYS a chance. That being said, if you had a normal period then you probably did not get pregnant on the 11th. They always go by the first day of your last period at first, but then later your date might change wen they measure the size and development of the baby.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 10:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• We understand that, we are only saying these things to make sure you let him know. Most likely if the doc did an u/s the baby is your partners if the dates are correct, However... there is a chance and your partner needs to know. I'm sorry, it will be hard but hopefully he will understand and forgive.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• it's likely no.

pregnancy actually does count from the first day of your last period. conception is actually after that date by the way they count it. IDK why they count it from the first day of last period but they do.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• The only variable would be if you were one of those preggo women who had a "regular" period for a month or two after you were prego... BUT if the u/s matches up with the dates you and your partner had sex then he most likely is dad
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• more than likely not They always calculate the day of your last period as date of conception, actual conception is more than likely 2weeks after that. so your actual date of conception should be 2 weeks after the 26th of August. hope this helps.
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• thats pretty bad and you need to tell your man the truth about what you did and get a dna test! you could have prevented this problem from not cheating! sorry but the truth hurts!
    Anonymous

• No. If you had sex and then had a period two weeks later? The baby is NOT the result of the 8/11 intercourse.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i know how u feel girl trust me if you had a normal period after the 11th then no you did not get pergnat then i had my at the end of nov last year and thats how i know who my son dad was and not my ex good luck sweet heart and i got pegnant in dec
    kat9308

Answer by kat9308 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 27, 2008