Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eye drops for swimmers?

My husband's job now requires him to be in the pool for several hours every day. His eyes are getting really irritated and red. Are there eye drop out there made specifically for swimmers?


Asked by hobbitswife04 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

Level 18 (6,083 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I used one that restored a normal PH.
    what is irritating him is that the PH is off, not the chlorine (normal misconception people have about the irritation). ANY brand that is intended to restore a normal PH balance will work wonders.

    Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • I'm pretty sure I've seen them before. Have you checked at Walmart or Walgreens or anything like that?

    Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

Next question in Health

Next question overall (Preschoolers (3-4))
wondering about a halloween costume