How do I talk to him

My boyfriend and I have been engaged for almost a year and I want to get married. All my firends are getting married and I love him. We have a child together. I brought the question up once but he said we would talk about it later. How do I bring it up again. I want to get married in 2010 IDK what to do.

MadeylnsMom

Asked by MadeylnsMom at 10:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• If you are engaged then you two have to know each other very well and you shouldn't be afraid to talk about this with him. Pick a time when he is in a good mood and just say, "Hey I know we have plenty of time and I think we should set a date in 2010." Considering your long engagement you should definitely know by then if things will work for the two of you. Good luck

happysplaygroun

Answer by happysplaygroun at 10:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Set him down and tell him you love him and want to grow old with him as his wife not as a girl friend. and you want your child to have parents that are married not parents that could leave each other at any time and not even thank about it.... just let him know how you feel if he loves you he will lission and talk with you about it.... let him know that he is not the only one that is scard to do the next step but you are willing to try...
    homextownxgirl

Answer by homextownxgirl at 10:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• If he's putting it off, there is a reason for it....and you should be darned sure he is the one for you if you decide to stay with this guy. You already have a kid with him, but don't tie yourself to him just for the kid or because your friends are all tying the knot. Please evaluate this further, for your own well-being.
    amandallamas

Answer by amandallamas at 11:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I would tell him you picked a location, or a date, or start getting modern bride and leaving them sitting around. He'll get the hint and start talking.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2008