I want to lose weight because...

I do because I want to be/feel healthier and be able to fit into smaller clothes. I also want to have a more comparable body type with my husband. He's 5'6'' 120lbs, I linger around the 200lb mark at 5'1''.

Why do you want to lose weight?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I want to be healthier for my kids and I want to feel better about myself and to feel better in general. I can't remember the last time I felt good. I also want to look better for my husband. I know he loves me the way I am, whatever body style that may be, but I know if I feel good about myself then that's more attractive.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I want to lose weight to be healthier.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 2:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I want to be healthier and more able to be a healthy role model for my kids. I want to be able to feel happiness again when I see myself in the mirror instead of failure.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I've come a long way. I was a size 20 for years and now I fit in a size 6! I still have problems areas though like my sides (love handles), stomach, upper thighs and upper arms. I want to lose a little more weight, but I mostly want to tone up in my problem areas. I do feel a lot healthier then I did a few years ago when I was heavier.
    akmccarty

Answer by akmccarty at 4:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i'm diabetic and have lost 45 lbs. in a year still want to lose 50 more lbs. to get off of my meds.
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 7:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Because Im joining the army and want to be in the best shape before I "ship out"
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• to feel good in what i wear and to feel healthy and energised.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 2:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I know i can do it, im just lazy, i also need to so i can keep my hbp controlled& im not going to lie i want to fit into my size 3 tight jeans, the ones i wore 3 years ago!!!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• because I just found out I am diabetic. The doc told me if I was able to lose some weight, the diabetes in some cases goes away. I have lost 25 lbs so far! Go me!!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• to be healthier and so i can fit into my old clothes.
    hairstylist2011

Answer by hairstylist2011 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2010