Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Getting over trauma......aye!

I had asked for advice 2 days ago because my fiance walked out on me and my 2 boys. Everyone was so helpful, and I thank you! Well in my situation I had to retain a lawyer because my ex is pressing charges on me for "injuring" his property that he left here. That said, He has continuously talked trash about me to our neighbors and he's slandering me all over Facebook (jesus). People in my neighborhood aren't talking to me, and now my boys went out to play with their friends and were told by the kids that they weren't allowed to play with my boys!! I'm being threatened by my ex (via his friends and facebook) that he's going to put me in jail, sue me, take me to court,you name it,he's threatening me. He has his parents fueling him because they haven't cared for me since we started living together 2 years ago...What are my options here ladies? What would you do? Any advice, thoughts, anything...I'm greatly thankful for your help!

Answer Question

Asked by LynnB1 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

Level 9 (339 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • i would just save the emails n fb messages, try making a police report.

    Answer by gabby06 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • Do what gabby says, file a report. it is a form of harassment, and you can prosecute for that!

    Answer by MamaMelMel at 6:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • 1-800-HITMAN

    Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
Some advice? adult content

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Did your friends..