How often do you have lunch with your kids during school?

I should go everyday. It really makes their day. Even when I was a working Mom, I would take my lunch and go to my child's school. I could not go very often but it made them so happy.

Momforhealth

Asked by Momforhealth at 2:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• military school district ( weare army) encourages it! It can really make the da of a child! I go at least once a week, to each child school! :0
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• never, but there has been a time or two when dad will pick up the kids and go out for lunch! Now that really makes them feel special! :)
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• never have and maybe never will. not my thing, don't know why. maybe cause my mom never did when i was in school.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• never.  I never knew people did that until I was on this site.  Their old school didn't allow it.  Having parents come and go is distracting to the kids.  I guess their new school allows it but I'll never do it.  School is their time.  I find it really strange that parents can't let go of their kids for even a school day and have to go have lunch with them all the time.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010