What is the most random/funniest/weirdest/meanest thing your SO has ever said to you?

Some things my husband has said to me:
"I can tell you're getting sick, you smell like infection."

"You can hardly see all those stretch marks anymore!"

"Noodly appendage!" (While waving fingers at me, after we were talking about the spaghetti spoof religion.)

"You have the bladder of a frightened hamster." (I think that was shortly after I had our daughter lol.)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 2:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My ex said to me once, seeing me dry off after a shower: "Your breasts look like something out of National Geographic."

That same day, after he exited the shower and began to change, I said, "Your penis is so cute, like a lil' acorn. It's just like Michaelangelo's "David"!"

Revenge is sweet.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• ''you cook pretty good for a white girl.'' -not sure which category this fits into!

he's always asking me, ''are you happy, danielle?''..(his own addition to DeNiro's 'Max Cady' telling Juliette Lewis "Your mommy's not happy... your daddy's not happy, and you know what? You're not happy.'' )

most annoying? ''did you ever see (any music video from the 80s)...?"...i've told him every dang time, no..i didn't watch MTV when i was 12. everytime!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• LOL!

"you're me with boobs" is the only thing that comes to mind, he cracks me up.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• HE FEELS LIKE HIS MARRIED TO A MAN...NOT MEAN I THINK ITS FUNNY AND SO TRUE...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2010