think twice before you fib to your kids.......... adult content

some friends out of desperation told their daughter if she didn't stop sucking her thumb, then she'd become 'full figured' (I don't like the 3 letter f word)
so she stopped.
it backfired when she went up to a late term pregnant woman on the subway and told her
"I know what you've been doing! But I don't suck it anymore!"

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• THAT IS AWESOME!!
    I had a friend whose 3 yr old over heard her tell another friend someone they knew was a big fat bitch......the 3 yr old told her mom you said something not nice....her mom said "not at all, we were saying she was nice".....at walmart soon after the 3 yr old was offered a sticker by the greeter.....mom says "what do you say?" 3 yr old says "your a big fat bitch!" um yeah - be careful what you tell these smart little kids!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Oh dear!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that just made my day! hahahahahahahahahaha
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• We were in a car with my friend we saw a dead cat on the side of the road she lied and told her kids it was sleeping well we only went to get pizza and five to ten minutes later we were coming back and the guy from animal control was putting the cat into a bag I already told my kids it was dead her kids started to scream and say you lied mommy. It took hours to explain I had told the truth and she lied and her one kid said you lied mommy and she told the truth I thought you said she lied all of the time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Lol.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 2:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• omg lmaoooooooo!!!!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• that is hilarious
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• hahahah OMG!! thats hilarious!
    sam_ann

Answer by sam_ann at 3:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ahahahah... that is hilarious!!
    I dont agree with the mom.. but i guess she more than learned her lesson huh!? HAHA
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• OMG! that is freaking hilarious!
    GarrettsWifey

Answer by GarrettsWifey at 6:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010